Semi-Senior Machine Learning Engineer
As a Semi-Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you'll be responsible for the end-to-end process of transforming data into actionable insights. You'll build, maintain, and improve data pipelines, create machine learning models, and consult with clients on various projects. With your robust technical skills and passion for problem-solving, you'll collaborate on internal processes and work on machine learning products and initiatives.
- Develop, maintain, and improve robust data pipelines.
- Build and optimize machine learning models.
- Actively contribute to internal processes such as pre-sales, interviews, and technical talks.
- Participate in the creation and improvement of internal Machine Learning products and initiatives.
- Familiarity with at least one programming language.
- Demonstrable understanding of Machine Learning principles and techniques, evidenced by course completion, work experience, or personal projects.
- Passionate about tackling technical challenges and a strong sense of ownership.
- Result-oriented, hard-working, and capable of driving projects to completion.
- Good command of English for professional communication with clients.